Just Rannin' Around

Monday, January 31, 2005

Just call me the Ice Princess!

This weekend has been full of wrapping up in blankets and hoping that frost bite didn’t set in. Currently my home thermostat reads at a blistering 20 degrees Fahrenheit. For reasons unknown to me, my heater started to blow cold air rather than warm air on Saturday morning. With the winter weather outside, it didn’t take long for the once warm, cozy home to turn into a place where ice cream on the counter wouldn’t melt.

I was able to get a hold of the repair individual finally this morning. He won’t be able to make it until tomorrow, which means one more night of trying to keep myself from growing too numb from the cold. Walls are wonderful things that help to keep me protected from additional harsh winter conditions.

4 Comments:

  • Did you check the pilot light?

    By Blogger Pavlov Stowardi, At 3:26 PM  

  • :( I thought it was starting to get a little cold there on the couch that morning. ;) That's why I couldn't get up until 11:00.heh

    By Blogger Mi Mi, At 3:30 PM  

  • Hey baby, I'm a human furnace! (Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)

    By Blogger MDJ, At 10:57 PM  

  • In the meantime, here in sunny Southern California... Oh I'm kidding. Hang in there. I know how cold it can get having lived in Korea as a kid.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones