Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Still in my thoughts and prayers.

I feel helpless. There is definitely an inability to act. There are a few things in my life that are occurring right now over which I have no control. Situations that involve individuals whom I love and want to see nothing but joy in their lives, however for one reason or another I’m unable to help in the ways I usually do which causes inner turmoil in my heart.

Physical distance or emotional distance, neither makes it any easier to ignore. Understanding that someone is hurting and struggling is more than enough to make me want to give anything I have to help take away the pain. I feel like I have been placed in time out without a timer to inform me when I will get to come out. Of course there is an enormous possibility that I will never be allowed to come out in some situations.

No hugs, no encouraging words, no knowing just how much I care. The only thing I have that I can give; my thoughts, my love and my prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones