Just Rannin' Around

Monday, February 14, 2005

Crab legs and Gerber Daisies!

Last night a few of my girlfriends and I had a fabulous dinner of crab legs, homemade rolls and cheese potatoes. It was our celebration of this lovely holiday that I prefer to acknowledge as Cupid Passover. I am positive that I will not always acknowledge this holiday with the above aforementioned title, but will continue to do so until Cupid lands on arrow straight into the heart of the man that will love me for the rest of eternity.

I am feeling the love today. My cute baby sister came into my work with her hand full of Gerber Daisies and a huge hug for me. My oldest sister has called me twice today sending her love for herself and two of my favorite nieces. Several friends have also called and made my day. What a wonderful life to have so many people around who I know care about me and are willing to share their time and energy on me. Much love to all of you!!!

5 Comments:

  • Oh yes! And what good crap legs they were. :) The whole dinner was so good! I ate a little too much. Yummy.... yummy in my tummy!

    By Blogger Mi Mi, At 2:38 PM  

  • ummm...yeah I meant to say crab legs. ha ha ha....I am talking to Erin right now and we were just laughing so much when I realized it said crap. I really did like them B. :)

    By Blogger Mi Mi, At 2:42 PM  

  • Cupid Passover?

    That is very cute. So you coin that?

    By Blogger David Cho, At 1:28 AM  

  • Although I would like to take credit for that phrase...a friend of mine actually came up with it about 5 years ago while we were all discussing Valentine's Day.

    By Blogger B, At 10:23 AM  

  • There are some people, in the aftermath of a marriage or relationship gone bad wish Cupid had passed over.

    I guess we gotta count our blessings.

    By Blogger David Cho, At 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones