Just Rannin' Around

Thursday, December 29, 2005

I think I might be dying

 

I am an incredibly sound sleeper.  Once my head hits the pillow I am out and not even fire trucks in front of my house with sirens wailing and lights flashing can even make me turn over (believe me this has actually happened).   I usually don't move until the music from my alarm clock turns on and reminds me to rejoin the world.  I think because I am such a heavy sleeper (no that is not a fat joke), that I can never recall my dreams.   The only dreams I ever remember is when I am having a night of fitful sleep. 

 

This last week and a half has been completely different.  Every morning when I open my eyes I can remember at least one of the dreams which I had that night.   All of my dreams have consisted of people that have touched my life in so many different ways and whom I truly love and couldn't see myself being the person I am without their life at one point being intertwined with my own.

 

Some of the people I haven't seen in years, others I see almost daily, some just on occasion and none of the dreams have been about family members.   Through these dreams I have discovered something about myself, the thing that endears me to others the most is the time I have spent really talking to them one on one.   In each of the dreams I was given the opportunity to explain to them what they truly have meant to me.  I have been able to perfectly express myself without worrying about them taking it any other way than exactly how I meant it.   Oh to be that eloquent in real life. 

 

Maybe this is an awareness of the fact that I need to more often express myself to others.  It could be that I just deeply miss some of these people who don't play as big a part in my every day life as they once did.   Possibly I could be dying and this is my wake up call to set my affairs in order.  Okay so as far as I am aware I am not dying so this is a pretty far fetched idea, but one never knows.   I do know that I have been extremely blessed in my life with wonderful people that I don't tell enough just how much I love and appreciate them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones