Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Fore!!

I am getting back to being me. I haven’t felt like myself for way too long and it is time for that to change. Over the last few months I have become progressively more aware that I don’t like the person that I have allowed myself to retreat into being. It almost scares me how that little by little I allowed my thought process to become so negative that it effected how I treated not only myself but those around me. I stopped being emotionally connected with others.

With my eyes wide open I am going to start swinging again. Sure I will probably slice the ball more often than not, but at least I will be out there. For those that have been waiting on me on the green, thanks for practicing patience and not leaving for the next hole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones