Just Rannin' Around

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Thinking……

 

It is amazing when I choose to slow down my life to really listen, what I am given in return.  Far too often I allow the noise of the world to fill the space surrounding me.  

 

After spending almost the entire day on Sunday curled up on the couch listening and taking notes, I looked outside and realized that Spring had finally come.   I scurried up the stairs and found my tennis shoes for my feet and was out the door.  I went on a small walk and then over to swing on the swings in my complex.   As I slowly floated back and forth on the swing, I contemplated and attempted to digest all the light and knowledge that had been handed to me.  Time had flown by and I might have stayed there all night had my cute roommate not come and found me.  We went on a walk just to enjoy the sun which was finally shining.

 

I still don't have answers to so many questions.  I still feel like I am wondering aimlessly through this, my life right now.  I still have all of the same worries.   The only difference is that I have some additional perspective and more importantly, peace.  Peace that as long as I continue to place the Lord first in my life, that all things will work out in the end for my good.   I have an assurance that even though mistakes are made, there is always a path back and a sure knowledge that Heavenly Father loves me more than I can even imagine.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones