Just Rannin' Around

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Today is just one of those days!

 

I can't sit still.  I think that I have a wicked case of adult ADHD that has gotten progressively worse throughout the day.   I have contemplated dancing on my desk or skipping through the halls at work while whistling "Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree".  My heart wants to be outside speeding down the Jordan River Parkway on my rollerblades, then pull out the finger paints and use mostly on the person with whom I am playing, topped off with running through the sprinklers to clean off in fits of giggles.  

 

Big bowls of ice cream being eaten while swinging on the swings, watermelon seed spitting contests, pictures drawn in the driveway with sidewalk chalk, tackle football at the park, tag with the nieces and nephews, sleeping out under the stars, night hikes, warm rain showers, slight sunburns across the nose that only hurts when the nose is crinkled, fresh fruits and veggies straight out of the garden, lazy Sunday afternoons lounging on the lawn by the reflection pool at the temple, picnics at the park………..

 

I think I have Spring Fever!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home


 

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones